All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.. Verbal representations are non-binding. Once your application is submitted to Florida Villa Management, LLC, the approval/denial and negotiation process (if any) will be handled by the Property Manager in charge of the property for which you are applying. In the event an applicant is denied an adverse action notice will be sent to the applicant. The applicant will then be able to contact the consumer credit reporting agency for additional details.
1. Your application will NOT be processed without the correct funds and all documents attached.
2. All adult applicants over the age of 18 including and limited to guarantor(s) must submit a fully completed, dated and signed rental application along with the non-refundable application fee of $60.00 per individual application or $100 per married couple. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/home owner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. Approval by the homeowners or condo association is a necessary prerequisite to our approval of your application.
3. Application fees, deposits, and all move-in fees must be remitted in the form of money orders, certified funds or cash
4. Valid current photo ID documentation (drivers license, military ID or State ID) is required.
5. We reserve the right to require a co signer.
6. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, eviction filing, collections or liens within the past 3 years.
7. Non-employed individuals must provide proof of income. Self-employed applicants are required to produce upon request 2 years of signed tax returns or 1099s and three (3) months bank statements.
8. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit. This includes Disability Assistance.
9. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "Judication withheld" further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
10. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination. A minimum of two years residential history is required.
11. Multiple Applications Ė Applicant acknowledges it is entirely possible that Florida Villa Management, LLC may receive multiple applications from unrelated individual applicants on the same property at approximately the same time. We will process all applications for consideration as to what we (in our sole discretion) deem the best applicant, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In such cases, more than one applicant may be approvable, however only one will eventually be approved. Because we represent the best interest of the rental property, we will accept the best application, which may not necessarily be the first application received. In order to evaluate the various applications it is necessary for Florida Villa Management, LLC to expend time and cost in credit reports, criminal reports, and other administrative cost. All application fees are Non-refundable. If your application is approvable, but not the approved one for the property for which you are applying, you may consider applying for other available properties that we may have, without payment of an additional application fee.
12. Pets are allowed at most homes with a $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet.
The following pets will not be accepted under any circumstances, Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Boxer, Bull Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, Neapolitan Mastiff, Wolf, Wolf Hybrid.
13. Security deposits are security for faithful performance by tenants of all terms, covenants, and conditions of the lease agreement and tenants may not dictate that the security deposit be used for any rent due. Unless claimed due to a breach of lease or damages, or unpaid rent and late fees the security deposit is refundable when the tenants move out of the property at the expiration of the lease term.
14. Reservation Fee: If applicant(s) paid Reservation Fee in consideration of taking the dwelling unit off the market, this fee will be credited toward the security deposit payment. The application Reservation Fee will only be refunded if the applicant cancel this application with written notice within 48 (forty-eight) hours.
15. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent. (Based on Credit Report)
AUTHORIZATION OF RELEASE OF INFORMATION: Applicant(s) represents that all of the above information and statements on the application for rental are true and complete, and hereby authorize and investigative consumer report including, but not limited to, residential history (rental or mortgage) employment history, criminal history records, court records, and credit records. This application must be signed before it can be processed by management. Applicant acknowledges that false or omitted information herein may constitute ground for rejection of this application, termination of right of occupancy, and/or forfeiture of fees or deposits and may constitute a criminal offence under the laws of this State.